In the past, people went to the hospital only when they were sick. Today, people are regularly seeking medical advice on how to live healthy and lower their risks of diseases.
Regular medical check-ups can help reveal potential health issues before they become a problem. Early detection gives you the chance to get treatment early and avoid complications.
Here are some benefits you enjoy when you go for regular medical check-ups:
- You reduce your risk of getting sick
- Life-threatening health conditions are detected early
- Your chances of getting treatment and cure are increased
- By closely monitoring existing conditions, risks of complications are reduced.
- You increase your life span
- Your quality of health is improved
- You reduce healthcare costs
- You are constantly updated on medical trends
Medical Check-up screening list
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Blood fat – cholesterol
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Ear, nose, throat check up
- Eye examination
- Dental care
- Testicular and Prostate (men)
- Breast (women)
- Cervical (women)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Family history
Take charge of your health and schedule an appointment with Shammah Christian Hospital today. We offer a wide variety of services for exceptional treatment and care for you and your family.